These are the terms and conditions under which prints are purchased from this site and forwarded to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries concerning any of the following.
Terms and Conditions
The print you ordered may be returned within the first 7 working days following delivery for a full refund providing the following conditions are met.
- The Print returned must be received undamaged, unmarked and in perfect and merchantable condition.
- The same or similar Print packaging must be reused for the return.
- All returned Prints must be authorised by us via email in advance of the return.
- Carriage costs for despatch and returning the Print are your responsibility.
- The Print remains your responsibility during transit and until signed for by us.
- All goods must be returned within 7 to 10 working days of receipt.
If you have a complaint, please e-mail me immediately with details of your order and I will respond as soon as possible.
Buying a Print is simple. Once you have selected your Print and placed it in the cart you click on check out and are then taken to the Pay Pal website where you will be taken through the payment process. This is a completely secure method of payment for both you and me and has very good customer relations, resolution and arbitration rights as part of the purchase procedure.
For UK orders you will normally receive your order in 7 to 10 working days. International orders will generally be received in less than 14 days.
I reserve the right to refuse orders placed for products incorrectly priced due to system errors or typographical or any other errors. Prices must be considered ‘fair and just’ for order fulfilment of your print to be carried out.
The data collected in the ordering process or any related mailing list will NOT be passed on to any other third party organisations for their marketing purposes. I respect the privacy of you as a customer and friend completely.
All the above terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.